Are you a Products Marketer who is results driven but wants to make a difference in society? Candid is looking for motivated performance marketer. Your role will be integral to the growth and mission of the organization.
See the world. Make it better.
On February 1, 2019, Foundation Center and GuideStar joined forces to become Candid, a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Candid connects people who want to change the world to the resources they need to do it.
Every year, millions of nonprofits spend trillions of dollars around the world. Candid finds out where that money comes from, where it goes, and why it matters. Through research, collaboration, and training, Candid connects people who want to change the world to the resources they need to do it. Candid’s data tools on nonprofits, foundations, and grants are the most comprehensive in the world.
Candid’s vision is an ambitious one. But we know that when we make investments in our talent, it translates to more access and better knowledge for those working for social good around the world.
POSITION: Marketing Manager
Director of Customer Products Marketing
LOCATION: New York City preferred; other locations considered
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the successful implementation of customer lifecycle marketing campaigns and content contribution for Candid’s customer product lines directed at nonprofit organizations and organizations who partner with nonprofits. He/she/they will collaborate and support the Director of Customer Products Marketing, Customer Success, sales, and product teams. This role will implement successful product launches, content strategies, acquisition and retention campaigns that drive earned revenue to support both the social sector and mission of Candid. The goal is to deliver multi-channel marketing initiatives that articulate product value and meet brand and revenue objectives.
- Work with internal design team to create internal and external ads across digital platforms to support subscription product lines.
- Manage all logistical components for promotions—including cross-product promotions-- by coordinating with all internal and external stakeholders, managing the project calendar, and reporting on each promotion.
- Building and optimizing Google Ads campaigns.
- Responsibilities include hitting engagement goals, increasing awareness and conversion for new product lines, and managing all account communications including payment and renewals.
- Develop new and maintain existing email templates to increase the effectiveness of email marketing in order to increase sales, retention, and create a unified brand experience.
- Continuously test, analyze, and optimize email campaigns based on content, image, subject line, and design.
- Optimize product storefronts and/or registration areas to maximize product conversion objectives.
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and make recommendations to optimize current and future campaigns.
- Synthesize and interpret customer, campaign and research data into tangible, action-oriented strategies to increase customer engagement, retention, and customer life time value.
- Support for all logistics associated with the implementation of go-to-market project plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or public relations.
- 5 years of marketing experience, preferably with products.
- Excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Copy writing experience a plus.
- Strong work ethic, highly organized, and able to manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience developing, executing, and measuring multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns.
- Interpret campaign results to determine the effectiveness of marketing efforts, summarize analysis for discussions with senior management, set priorities, and initiate new campaigns.
- Ability to collaborate across organizations, working with key support areas to effectively execute campaigns including technology, operations, and creative partners.
- Technical skills:
- Google Ads (Certification preferred)
- Proficient with Email HTML
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Pardot (or similar ESP)
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Google Analytics (Certification preferred)
- MS Office
- Commitment to the nonprofit sector essential.
- Strong project management.
- Experience in product marketing and /or subscription services is preferred.
- Team player and problem solver.
- Sensitivity and respect for racial, gender, sexual orientation, and cultural differences.
- Champions and represents Candid’s core values: We’re driven, direct, accessible, curious, and inclusive.
- Willingness to perform other duties and special projects as needed/requested.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume and cover letter to:
Please put the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. Your application will only be considered if all instructions above are met.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Due to the high volume of applicants we typically receive, we regret that we can only contact candidates that we would like to interview.
Candid is an EO/AA/VET/DISABLED Employer.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and especially encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.